I write … a lot. I share my insights and experiences on a variety of workplace learning and performance topics through multiple online and print outlets.
Here’s a list of sites where you can typically find my content along with a few popular samples.
I’m also available for writing assignments and cross-publication. Contact me for more information.
I’m a regular contributor with Learning Solutions Magazine, including my monthly “In Real Life” column in which I explore modern L&D themes from a strategic perspective.
- Modern Learning in Six Words
- The Two Sides of Learning in the Flow of Work
- Don’t Forget the ‘Person’ in Personalization
I’m a primary contributor to the Axonify Knowledge Blog, through which I share my reflections on primary Axonify themes as well as industry events and recent workplace trends.
- It’s official! AI is a game-changer for workplace learning.
- 3 BIG questions to kickstart your L&D transformation
- The biggest question at the 2019 ATD Conference & Expo: where do I start?
I maintain my own blog here at LearnGeek, where I share my perspective, experiences and ideas on modern learning practices.
- 5 elements of a great learning culture
- No one needs a Netflix for learning
- 5 reasons your employees aren’t sharing their knowledge
I continue to contribute to a variety of industry blogs and publications, including TD Magazine, HR.com and CLO Magazine.
- Reskilling: HR Buzzword or the Future of Workforce Development? (HR.com)
- Learning in Layers (TD Magazine)
- 10 Symptoms of an Unhealthy Learning Ecosystem (Mimeo Blog)