The LearnGeek blog is taking a brief hiatus. We won’t be publishing new content for a few weeks as we focus on a few fun and interesting projects along with that crazy responsibility-filled thing called LIFE.
If you’re new to LearnGeek, check out a few of our most popular posts:
- No one needs a Netflix for Learning
- 5 Must Reads for Modern Learning Pros
- The Fallacy of the Social Workplace
- 5 Methods of Learning Personalization
- Microlearning is just learning that fits. That’s it!
JD will continue to engage with the L&D community in a variety of ways during our hiatus, including:
- In Real Life (JD’s monthly Learning Solutions Magazine column)
- The Axonify Blog (where he publishes on L&D topics 1x or 2x per month)
- Take 5 (a monthly 5-minute video newsletter for L&D pros)
- Curation (including our LearnGeek microlearning and adaptive learning collections plus Untethered for remote workers)
- Speaking (including plenty of online workshops and in-person conference sessions already scheduled)
Thanks for checking out LearnGeek, and we’ll see you soon!
JD Dillon is one of the most prolific authors and speakers in workplace learning today. He has spent 20 years designing learning and performance strategies for respected global organizations, including The Walt Disney Company, Kaplan, Brambles, and AMC Theatres. JD is the founder of LearnGeek and Chief Learning Architect with Axonify.