I write … a lot. I share my insights and experiences on a variety of workplace learning and performance topics through multiple online and print outlets.
Here’s a list of sites where you can typically find my content along with a few popular samples.
I’m also available for writing assignments and cross-publication. Contact me for more information.
I’m a regular contributor with Learning Solutions Magazine, including my monthly “In Real Life” column in which I explore modern L&D themes from a strategic perspective.
- In Real Life – Content is Holding L&D Back
- L&D Digital Transformation Begins with Rethinking the LMS
- Adaptive Learning: 5 Common Misconceptions
I’m a primary contributor to the Axonify Knowledge Blog, including my monthly “Curated Insights” series in which I pull together unique resources on a single theme for deeper exploration. I also share my reflections on primary themes from my industry event attendance.
- Curated Insights: Seeking a Practical Definition of Microlearning
- Why are organizations so bad at onboarding (#onboardingSoS)?
- Curated Insights: Curation on Curation
I maintain my own blog here at LearnGeek, where I share my perspective and ideas on modern learning practices.
- 5 reasons your employees aren’t sharing their knowledge
- Microlearning is just learning that fits. That’s it!
- Is ego limiting the potential of your learning ecosystem?
I continue to contribute to a variety of industry blogs and publications, including TD Magazine and CLO Magazine.